There will be 5 bus services linking the new airport to the rest of the region of Murcia once Corvera opens in January.
Between the first 4 bus routes, there will be 48 services each week. The 5th route was announced after the others and for that reason, less info and number of routes operating weekly is known. As soon as more info comes out we will publish it here.
In order to provide a cost-effective service, fares have already been set and are also listed below.
The 5 Bus Services and Costs
- From the airport to the north and north-west. The cost to get into Murcia city will be 6 euros (25km)
- From the airport down to Cartagena – 8.5 euros (35km)
- From the airport to the old San Javier airport and on to San Pedro del Pinatar – 12 euros (50km)
- From the airport to Torre Pacheco, Balsicas and golf urbanisations in between all the way to Los Alcazares – max 15 euros (60km).
- From the airport down to La Manga, Aguilas and Mazarron. This route was announced later than the others meaning that it won’t be up and running from January, more likely to be nearer Easter and more details about the actual route will be published as soon as announced.
Once launched from next year, the regional Minister for Development and Infrastructure has acknowledged that there will be a period of getting to know the demand and will respond appropriately. For example, should there be demand for bus routes to take in specific larger urbanisations