Wi-Fi access is offered as a free service by Aena when connecting to the “AIRPORT FREE WIFI AENA” network.
You can register by email, Facebook or LinkedIn, or as an Aena Club client. Access is fast and without the need to enter any passwords or codes, and it allows you to register several devices at the same time.
How to Connect
- Locate network: “AIRPORT FREE WIFI AENA”.
- Select settings menu.
- Type “freewifi.aena.es” into your browser and confirm.
- Once on the welcome page, register with email, Facebook, etc.
- Fill in access details and accept terms and conditions.
- If you want to receive commercial communications select the option.
- The service is now ready to use.
Should you have any problems connecting, you can contact Aena’s customer services department…
Tel: +34 900 928 053